Friday, May 4, 2007

A million beautiful pieces

I have never actually been to Hotlanta (god, did I just type that?), but I have heard lots of good things about it from Ludacris. And he's probably right based on what my search for the perfect chartreuse pillow (don't judge) turned up.

Pieces is an incredibly edited home store in Atlanta owned by a designer named Lee Kleinhelter (who I can only say has better taste than me and is seriously gorgeous).

Anyhow, you MUST visit this store, online or in real life. It is quite spendy, but very inspirational.

For instance add a Josef Frank print pillow to these vintage oval tub back chairs and you are living in an Anthropologie photo shoot.


Another reason I need a back yard is for a hanging rattan chair like this one she's got.

Her accessory section is full of Hable construction pillows


And wonderful lighting. (I fell in love with this owl lamp he'll look great in a tux at our wedding)


Looks like the store is updated pretty often so check back for more goodies.

No comments: