Monday, May 7, 2007

Three-legged and proud

When it comes to lighting I am a sucker for the floor variety, and while I own two arc lamps, I would be most likely to purchase a tripod lamp if, you know, I had to.

I'm not going to Vanessa Williams you and save the best for last. This little yellow number is my favorite and pretty affordable at $169.99. Available
here.


Next is the prolific Jonathan Adler's take on the tripod. The base is has a bamboo texture to it. Quite nice for $350, available here.

(I am just going to mention that I visit the Fillmore Street JA store whenever I am feeling stuck decorating-wise, I leave feeling a lot less serious about furnishing my home.)


West elm gives you an option with an elongated pendant shade for $149. Available here.



And last but not least, who can resist this mum pendant shade? Available for $299 here.

No comments: