Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fluffy Co.

I admit it, I am a bit biased when it comes to San Francisco. I really like it here. Which is why I am always a little extra excited when talking about local stores and designers. With a little storefront on 14th street Fluffy Co. offers a bevy of silk screened t-shirts and accessories. But what I really like are these wall hangings with hooks.


Silk screened and painted in San Francisco they also come with non-marking removable adhesive tabs so you can stick them wherever you see fit.

This one would look great with necklaces hung on it.


This one would look great in your entry way for your car keys.

And these equally perfect bottle openers would look wonderful attached to the outside of your refrigerator.


Prices range from $18 to $28 dollars for the wall hanging hooks. Go check them out!

No comments: