Friday, May 11, 2007

Cat Rocketship

It's pretty gloomy out today so I've started hunting for art to take my mind off of the grey skies. Art is something I have been thinking about a lot lately. Mostly, that I want to invest in an original piece of art that I love. Believe me, I have indulged in the offerings of Tiny Showcase and Little Paper Planes for their affordable limited edition prints.

But if I saved up and could buy this Cat Rocketship painting on glass:

(Image borrowed from Cat Rocketship)

This woman is extremely talented. (I bet Cat Rocketship is even her real name!) Cat's work is available in her Etsy Shop and she also accepts commissioned work.

(Image borrowed from Cat Rocketship)

All of her paintings are on glass and can be hung with mirror hangers that attach directly to the wall. Just think of the possibilities colored walls as background would make. Even wallpaper would add another interesting dimension behind her lovely work.


(Image borrowed from Cat Rocketship)

She has something for everyone-- including hippos.

(Image borrowed from Cat Rocketship)

Cat Rocketship is definitely one to keep your eye on.

No comments: